Monday, October 26, 2009

Hari Raya Open House












Every weekend since everybody came back from kampung in this October, there is "rumah terbuka" (a.k.a open house where everybody is invited to celebrate). Either you go to other people's house or friends and relatives plan a convoy to your house. I don't actually organise an open house, but I was quite busy during weekends entertaining cousins and relatives, as well as going to friends' house. Pictured here is my sister in law, Mdm Asiah and her family coming all the way from Alor Setar, coincident with her eldest daughter, Asmak Madihah's convocation at IIUM.

Also my dear cousins from Seremban, Shah Alam and Bangi with the troop of children. Imagine hoy joyful it was to have those little kids concurring the house, running here and there and enjoy the swing at the back. Plus my 6 bambinos.... you can just imagine. My mum always says that no matter what, kids alsways bring joy to older people. The only thing is Mum, the headache goes to the mother, no one else.


Last weekend , I went to Ilmuwan Jordan gathering held at Bukit Indah Mosque in Ampang. It was my mere zindage's puak and clan of graduands from Jordan. Beriyani Gam was good and hopefully next year they gather again. I brought together Harith, Alia and Hanif to the gathering and we spent time there up till 2.30p.m and dispersed after Zuhr prayer.



1 comment:

akmal haziq said...

hai mak cik!saya auni cik.jadilah kawan dekat blog saya.aunifasihah@gmail.com tau jg lupa