Wednesday, July 28, 2010

NAJLA, my angel


For a woman in her 40s, to have a baby is something out of the horizon. Having spent the entire 20s and 30s producing offsprings, perhaps, not many, especially who become a mother in their 20s would endeavour to a new journey of motherhood - again. My life as a mother began when I was 30, with my eldest hunk, Harith (now 11) came to see the light of the day. Now,at the age of 41, I gave birth to my new angel, Najla. She came out at 3.56am on the 13th of July 2010. I spent 11 years of married life altogether producing 7 children: 4 boys and 3 girls. What a great responsibility infront of me. That really makes me nervous. Just thinking of the future of my children, always make me sigh... for whateve reasons. Maybe my expectation as a mother is too high, I cannot help but asking: how to be a good mother in all aspects? May Allah give me strength and patience and keikhlasan dalam mendidik anak-anak. Amin.

No comments: